Our self-service purchase process with credit card or PayPal is handled by our online reseller & Merchant of Record, Paddle.com, who also handles order-related inquiries and returns.
Upgrade to teams
- Inside heylogin.app under your organisation click Management and under Plan from the four main tabs hit Upgrade plan.
- Choose between yearly or monthly plan and click Upgrade to teams.
- Enter your details and hit Continue.
- Enter your payment details and click Subscribe now.
Download your invoices
Our online reseller Paddle sends an invoice to you through email automatically upon each payment. You can click on a link within this email to download your invoice.
But you can also download your invoices in your heylogin account:
- Still under Management of your organisation, click on the Plan tab. Under invoices you can download every invoice by clicking on the respective Download button.
In order to cancel your subscription
- Under the same Plan tab in the Management interface of your organisation, hit Manage plan →.
- Finally, click Cancel subscription.
Adding your billing address and VAT number
During the upgrade process, you have the option to add your billing address and VAT ID. Our online reseller Paddle handles all the VAT and other sales taxes, so if you're eligible no VAT will be charged on your subscription.
If you haven't added your company details during the subscription process, you can simply
- open the invoice that Paddle sent you and click on the Add address & VAT Number link.
- Enter your address and VAT Number and click Save.
More information about Paddle and the sales taxes or VAT can be found here.
Changing the email address for invoices
Our system has two email addresses and these may not necessarily be the same. The first email is for your heylogin account. This is the email you use to log in to your heylogin account.
The other email is for your Paddle account. Paddle is our online reseller and they send the billing emails such as invoices to the email address on your Paddle account.
Would you like to change your Paddle email address to get your invoices sent to a different address? Contact us and tell us your current Paddle email address and the new email address you'd like to receive invoices with in the future.
Terms & Conditions
The Terms & Conditions that apply for buying through Paddle can be found here.