- Open heylogin.app and click on New Team.
- Choose a name and hit the green ✔️ button.
- Add the employees that should have access to all logins inside this team by clicking Add besides the their email.
- Select the appropriate permission for this new user. For more information read the article about team permissions.
- Add the logins you like to share in this team by drag and drop.
- You can add a description by clicking on Add description. Confirm by clicking on the green ✔️ button.
Optional: Enable/disable logins on mobile
You can decide to disable access to these logins on the mobile devices of the team members, by changing the setting here: