- At heylogin.app go to your settings by clicking on the gear icon in the lower left corner. Under Beta program, scroll down to Share logins directly and click Activate.
- Click on the login you wish to assign directly to an employee. You'll notice on the right hand side above your login details, there is a new button called Share login. Click on it.
- Now type in the email address of the employee you want to assign the login to and hit your Enter key.
- The login should now appear in your employee's heylogin.app under Personal Logins within the organization.
If you wish to withdraw the login,
- go back to the login and hit shared with 1 user. (If you have shared it with multiple users the button's labeling will change accordingly)
- Click Remove for the employee you wish the login to withdraw from.