We recommend to set up AutoFill for logging into apps on iOS. Afterwards, set up 1-click login for Safari on iOS, which provides the full heylogin experience as our browser extension on PC/Mac.
Set up AutoFill for apps
- On your iPhone, open Settings.
- Scroll down and tap Passwords and confirm with Face ID, Touch ID or your Phone PIN.
- Tap Password Options.
- Enable AutoFill Passwords and select heylogin in the list below.
- Congratulations, you can now use heylogin to log into apps. To set up 1-click login in your iPhone Safari browser hit the Activate 1-click login button or go to Safari and open any website you want to log into.
Set up 1-click login for websites in Safari
- Having Safari open tap the ᴀA icon in the address bar and tap Manage Extensions.
- Activate heylogin - 1-click login.
- Tap the ᴀA icon in the address bar again and tap heylogin - 1-click login.
- Confirm the first dialog with Always Allow… .
- Confirm the second dialog with Always Allow on Every Website.
- Go to the website of your choice and log in using only 1 click.